Tuesday, March 30, 2010

GaGa for Vuitton

If I could buy accessories from one store the rest of my life, it would have to be Louis Vuitton. Since I was a little girl I watched my mom carry around Louis Vuitton bags, wallets, etc. and I began my love affair with Vuitton.  Their bags are always timeless and classic. I love the bags from the FW 2010 collection...so gorgeous and ladylike. The details are amazing: sequings, the gold hardware, the lace-like detail... I could go on and on.

Tonight I had the pleasure of going to a little soiree at the Galleria Louis Vuitton store for Lynn Wyatt. Despite being in her late 70s, she sure knew how to rock vintage Vuitton. I hope when I'm that age I look as good and carry myself with as much grace.

Images from TheInsider.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails