Sunday, March 21, 2010

I Live for Lace

H&M beige gold-striped sweater, American Rag beige lace tank, American Eagle ripped white jeans, Steve Madden gold wedges, Forever 21 green and gold earrings

For the last couple of months, I have been doing some sporadic posting of my outfits on Chictopia. But since my work situation has changed, I now have to dress like a grown-up at work which means fewer cute outfits (since when are leggings and boots not work-appropriate?) But that doesn't mean I've stopped wearing them - even though I do spend a good amount of time in sweatpants! So, in an attempt to cover more than just fashion, and with the addition of a my new Nikon D3000 (impulse buy!) I have a reason to start blogging. When I was asked at the store why I wanted to buy a new camera, I responded dumbfoundedly "Ummm... to take pictures?"

I'm still working out the details of my new Nikon, so I'll begin with this outfit from last weekend using my old, way less-cool camera. Living in Texas means Spring starts a lot earlier than in the North (even though it snowed last night; since when does it snow in Texas?) I love lace year-round, but something about the lightness of lace in Spring just makes me giddy. I paired it with white pants and gold accessories and I really love how all of the pale colors blend together. I think this may be my new go-to look!

Bear with me while I work out my new camera and a blueprint for my blogging..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails